In 2021, the 19 MOPAN members include:
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Benefits of being a MOPAN member
Being a part of the MOPAN Network allows members opportunities to:
• Take part in a community of practice and share experiences with other countries contributing to multilateral aid
• Strengthen the relationship with multilateral organisations by leading MOPAN assessments
• Improve internal knowledge about multilateral organisations by engaging alongside MOPAN in the assessment process
• Influence the future direction of MOPAN, including which multilateral organisations and topics to assess
• Implement policy commitments on aid and effectiveness to reduce burden and duplication through joint assessments
The duration of the MOPAN observer period is 12 months. In 2021, MOPAN acquired two new observers.
- Qatar is a MOPAN observer as of January 2021.
- The European Union is a MOPAN observer as of October 2021.