2015-16 Assessment cycle
In 2015-16, MOPAN is assessing 12 multilateral organisations that have been selected to take part of this exercice:
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (Gavi)
- The Global Fund
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- World Bank
The methodology manual applicable for this cycle can be found here.
External partners were suveyed in 16 countries: Afghanistan, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Colombia, Haiti, India, Iraq, Liberia, Moldova, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tajikistan and Vietnam.