As of 1 January 2021, the 19 MOPAN members include: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Qatar is a MOPAN observer for the duration of 12 months, effective February 2021.
What is the added value of being a MOPAN member?
Being a part of the MOPAN Network allows members opportunities to:
• Take part in a community of practice and share experiences with other countries contributing to multilateral aid
• Strengthen the relationship with multilateral organisations by leading MOPAN assessments
• Improve internal knowledge about multilateral organisations by engaging alongside MOPAN in the assessment process
• Influence the future direction of MOPAN, including which multilateral organisations and topics to assess
• Implement policy commitments on aid and effectiveness to reduce burden and duplication through joint assessments